- To always be the clients’ first choice and quality assured partner
- To safeguard the company's resources and the resources of the world around us
- To participate in value creating activities
- A clearly delegated business responsibility with innovations frequently in partnership with the client
- Customer Satisfaction
- Committed People
- Keep The Clients – Achieving and maintaining positive working relationships with all our clients and ultimately retaining our reputation within the industry
- Repeat Business – To retain clients for future contracts and to be the premier choice when our clients are faced with alternatives
- Performance Benefits – Our contracts reflect the total value of our products/services to them as well as the performance gains we can achieve together
- Operations – We always deliver the service as promised without squandering resources and time
- Management – Management's ability to define clients and their requirements and to clarify these definitions for all members of the organization, in order to achieve client satisfaction through operative quality and profits
- Assets – Our assets are managed and safeguarded in such a way that they can do the job for which they were developed. Read More...
This minimizes the risk of stoppages. We design our assets to provide operative quality, not only upon delivery but also during the period in which they are utilized. Foresight is of the greatest importance
- Decisions – To have transparent communication and to address the issues that are necessary to achieve objectives, efficiently and on time
- Competence - We believe that people who are motivated and interested in their work will benefit themselves, the company and our clients
- Consistency - We make every effort to continuously satisfy the expectations of our clients, employees and suppliers, as well as those of society around us
- Clarity - Our business ideas, visions and values must be clear and explicit, and understood and accepted by everybody within the organisation
- Care - To apply the "Golden Rule" of doing to others what you expect others to do to you; and to show our respect for people, capital and the world around us
- Determination - Often the most important factor in successful investments
- Energy & Creativity - Must be maintained by encouraging more and better proposals, and to make people feel appreciated, even when an idea is not pursued
- Initiative - Each new initiative is an important opportunity to improve our future
- Business Acumen - We must strive to make money in order to create the resources necessary to satisfy our clients in the form of new investments
- Result - It is important to measure how successful we are in reaching the goals we have set
- Continuance - What we are striving for should be enduring; it is important that the objectives we achieve are not only financial
Principles, Convictions & Basic Values for Stena AB
To use our competence in, above all, service, trading and ships to make money in the business areas shipping, ferry lines, offshore, real estate and finance. To take care of our most important asset in the long term, our clients, in such a way that we contribute to their development as well as that of society.
Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Statement
Stena Drilling Ltd conducts its operations ethically in terms of all business dealings and relationships. The Company prides itself on its reputation for acting fairly and honestly wherever it does business. The Company’s reputation is built on its core values (Care, Innovation & Performance), the values of its employees and its collective commitment to acting with integrity throughout the organisation.
Stena AB Group Tax Strategy
This tax strategy has been created to articulate and communicate the Stena AB group’s (“the Group’s”) worldwide tax strategy and strategic tax objectives.