Location: Base - Aberdeen
Closing Date: May 2018
Stena Drilling is one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and Three semi-submersible rigs.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join our team, based in Aberdeen. Some of the main duties and responsibilities include -
• Preparing and processing monthly payrolls using internal software, for all offshore personnel, ensuring all paperwork is received and processed accurately and in timely manner from both external and internal sources.
• Maintaining reconciliation spreadsheets, logs and personnel on board database.
• Ensuring compliance with established payroll procedures, company policies and government legislation.
• Initial point of contact for payroll queries and resolving to employee satisfaction.
• Preparing payslips and all other compulsory forms and documents as per statutory requirements.
• Any other duties as required by Senior Payroll Administrator and/or Compensation and Benefits Supervisor
Suitable applicants should have experience working with -
- New Hires, Terminations, Promotions, Demotions and Transfers.
- Calculating wages using a salary scale and understanding costs having to be assigned to different departments.
- Experience within mariner payroll would also be helpful but is not essential.