Personnel Recruitment Officer (Temporary – Maternity Cover)
Location: Base - Aberdeen
Employment Type: Temporary Maternity Cover
Closing Date: February 2018
Stena Drilling is one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and Three semi-submersible rigs.
Stena Drilling manages an international drilling operation, based on experience from worldwide projects. Our core values are focused on care, innovation and performance.
The pursuit of these goals looks to ensure positive client relations, exceptional performance within our industry and strives to improve the safety, both to the environment and to all personnel involved.
As a family owned company, we realise the importance of our world class employees in the successful delivery of our safe and efficient drilling operations.
Stena Drilling currently have an opportunity for a Personnel Recruitment Officer OR Recruitment Assistant (Temporary - Maternity Cover), to join our team on a temporary basis. Working closely with internal training and logistics teams in Human Resources, assisting/managing co-ordination of assigning internal personnel or hiring external personnel for a variety of requirements, both temporary and permanently if required. Some of the duties and responsibilities with include -
- Daily reviewing and processing speculative CV submissions to maintain future pipeline of applicants.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing personnel, ex-personnel as well as applicants for future recruitment requirements.
- Arranging/conducting interviews, preparing interview feedback, as well as carrying our relevant pre-employment checks.
- Assisting auditing 3rd parties in line with current MLC requirements and internal company requirements.
- Assisting in the periodic review of all internal job descriptions, as well as ensuring each new hire has signed a copy upon commencement of contract.
- Assisting/creating contracts of employment for personnel hired on a temporary / permanent basis.
- Continuity update relevant recruitment trackers and prepare various monthly reports.
Ideally suitable applicants should have worked in a similar role with a drilling contractor.