2016 was a successful year in the overall QHSE performance for Stena Drilling.
A major factor in the success was your engagement to strive for the high QHSE excellence and set new standards. 2017 will bring new challenges but we must continue to set high expectations and work together to ensure our targets become reality and not just aspirations.
We will continue to focus on effective and positive leadership and full compliance with our Management System.
First Point Assessment Limited (FPAL)
Stena Drilling are a registered member of FPAL Verify, the Oil & Gas Supplier Verification Scheme. Certification requires Stena Drilling to be independently appraised by FPAL. Stena Drilling achieved the following Verified Advanced Registration “Capability”.
2017 PERFORMANCE TARGETS
- 0 Lost Time Incidents
- 0 Restricted Work Cases
- 0 Red Category Dropped Objects
- 0 High Potential Near Misses
- 0 Reportable Spills
- Full Scheduled Audit Compliance
- Full Participation in STOP Systems
0Perfect Days per month
STENA DRILLING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Stena Drilling's Management System is an electronic intranet based system which uses the latest technology designed to give employees and clients easy access to all policies, procedures and processes. The Stena Drilling Management System:
- Promotes the Stena Care, Innovation & Performance Values;
- Improves Health, Safety, & Environmental performance
- Enhances Business processes and productivity
The Benefits of an Electronic Intranet based System;
- Provides integration and linking of key documents
- Procedures are available uploaded and accessed quicker by the rig/vessels
- Creates innovation and involvement from the employees
- Promotes procedural and knowledge transfer between other rigs/vessels