Location: Houston, Texas
Closing Date: January 2020
Stena Drilling are one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and two semi-submersible rigs, have operations located worldwide.
We currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity for an Administration Assistant, to form part of our new business unit in the USA, based in Houston, Texas. The main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to –
- Maintain General Managers calendar for meeting scheduling.
- Liaising with internal agent to make travel arrangements for General Manager and others as requested.
- Making meeting arrangements for General Manager and others as requested.
- Co-ordinating conference attendance for visiting Stena employees.
- Screening telephone calls.
- Responsible for full administration regarding company vehicles.
- Providing ad hoc assistance as required.
- Arrange meet and greet service, transportation and hotel accommodation as required.
- Ensure that office supplies are well stocked and organised.
- Prepare meeting space as required.
- General secretarial/clerical duties as required.
- Maintaining visitor log, issue access cards for visitors.
- Handling mail and courier incomings and outgoings.
- Liaise with office cleaners.
Suitable applicants should ideally have –
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive, friendly and proactive attitude
- Excellent Microsoft office package skills
- Experience in a similar role