Break Out Area Assistant
Location: Base - Aberdeen
Closing Date: May 2019
Stena Drilling manages an international fleet of Drillships and Semi-Submersibles. Our onshore head office is based in Aberdeen, and has approximately 130 personnel.
We currently have an opportunity, for a Break Out Area Assistant to join our team. The shore base has a total of 14 breakout areas that the successful applicant shall be responsible for maintaining. Suitable applicants should be able to manage a busy workload and work with initiative.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
• Cleaning of breakout areas within main building and warehouse on a regular basis
• Maintain and replenish coffee machines within main building and warehouse daily
• Ensure tea variety box, milk and sugar is replenished in each breakout area daily
• Ensure fresh fruit and biscuits are replenished in each breakout area daily
• Ensure all cups, spoons etc. are in plentiful supply and cleaned regularly
• Cleaning of all mugs, cups and glassware on Management floor
• Restock and maintain first aid supplies in all break out areas
• Cover the Canteen Cleaning Assistant during periods of annual or sick leave
• Assist reception during periods of annual or sick leave
• Set up/break down rooms and prepare UTC 1 & 2 and Induction room for meetings
• Liaise with canteen & reception to service buffet requirements for large course/meeting room bookings (check in/out delegates, set up/break down rooms, set up and serve coffee, lunches etc.)
• Assist Office Facilities & Projects Supervisor with the running of the department.