Digital & Business Transformation Manager
Location: Base - Aberdeen
Closing Date: February 2019
Stena Drilling is one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and Three semi-submersible rigs.
Stena Drilling manages an international drilling operation, based on experience from worldwide projects. Our core values are focused on care, innovation and performance.
The pursuit of these goals looks to ensure positive client relations, exceptional performance within our industry and strives to improve the safety, both to the environment and to all personnel involved.
As a family owned company, we realise the importance of our world class employees in the successful delivery of our safe and efficient drilling operations.
Stena Drilling have a new and exciting opportunity for an individual to manage our digital and business transformation.
Report directly to the Finance Manager and initially working closely with external partners, the primary objectives for this new and exciting role are as follows;
• Establish and Communicate the Company’s Digital Strategy
• Develop & Implement Company Digitalisation Policies & Procedures
• Identify Current Ongoing Transformation Initiatives
• Identify Potential Transformational Initiatives
• Establish the areas of greatest “value-added” potential
• Promote open dialogue on Transformation
• Encourage Transformational Initiatives
• Monitor and Report Progress against the overall Business Strategy
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes and qualities;
• Project Management Experience
• Ability to Communicate at all levels across the business
• Clear presentation skills
• Manage resistance to change
• Logical thinker
• Driven and Passionate about the business