Location: Base - Aberdeen
Closing Date: October 2019
With an offshore work force of 1,200 employees, and onshore of 150 employees, due to an ever-increasing workload, we have a new and exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join our Human Resources team.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Facilitate the Company’s discipline and grievance matters. Ensure compliance with Company procedures and statutory legislation.
- Provide advice and support for workplace/industrial relations issues.
- Facilitate Performance Management control by monitoring and supporting the appraisal procedure.
- Provide guidance in the issue of performance improvement plans. Track completion and compliance.
- Monitor sickness and absence strategies and assist in applying across the fleet with guidance from medical and OH providers. Provide absence related statistics. Conduct ‘Fit to Return’ meetings with employees.
- Register and monitor personal injury and insurance claims with the Company’s insurers.
- Assist in the development of HR policy documents and procedures where required.
- Any other duties as required by the HR Manager.
Suitable applicants shall ideally have knowledge, experience & and the following attributes
- Relevant industry experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree qualified
- Strong knowledge of Employment Law
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Conflict management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Coaching skills
- Ability to work collaboratively but also independently
- Strong time management