Location: Base - Aberdeen
Closing Date: April 2019
Stena Drilling is one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and Three semi-submersible rigs.
Stena Drilling manages an international drilling operation, based on experience from worldwide projects. Our core values are focused on care, innovation and performance.
The pursuit of these goals looks to ensure positive client relations, exceptional performance within our industry and strives to improve the safety, both to the environment and to all personnel involved.
As a family owned company, we realise the importance of our world class employees in the successful delivery of our safe and efficient drilling operations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity, for a Payroll Assistant, to join our team, based in Aberdeen. Some of the duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Maintaining reconciliation spreadsheets and POB Database
- GDPR – archive and retention of files
- Assist payroll team with the data preparation
- Ensuring compliance with established payroll procedures, company policies and government legislation
- Any other duties as required by Senior Payroll Administrator or Compensation and Benefits Supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Essential – Educated to a minimum Standard Grade Level
- Desirable – Educated to Higher Grade Level
- Computer literate: Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Suitable Experience in an office environment
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to a positive working environment
- Organisational Qualities
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Analytical and logical
- Good at meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Detail oriented