Personnel Visa Assistant – Temporary
Location: Base - Aberdeen
Closing Date: June 2019
Stena Drilling is one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and two semi-submersible rigs.
Stena Drilling manages an international drilling operation, based on experience from worldwide projects. Our core values are focused on care, innovation and performance.
The pursuit of these goals looks to ensure positive client relations, exceptional performance within our industry and strives to improve the safety, both to the environment and to all personnel involved.
As a family owned company, we realise the importance of our world class employees in the successful delivery of our safe and efficient drilling operations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Personnel Visa Assistant to join our team, on a temporary basis until around December 2019. Some of the duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- On a daily basis, submission of Visa / Work Permits to Embassy’s/Consulates throughout the world. Monitor progress of applications.
- Liaise with applicants to ensure all Visa documentation and conditions are met prior to submission of applications at Embassy/Consulate, including the preparation of Letters of Invitation and Employment Verification Letters to accompany applications.
- Liaise with Personnel Officers from all HR Departments with regard to Visa requirements.
- Prepare Visa appointment instructions, book flights/car hire & accommodation to enable applicants to attend Visa appointments at Embassy/Consulate’s worldwide.
- Verifying of all travel expenses before passing onto the Payroll Department.
- Assist with the maintenance of database to ensure easy reference and accessibility of Visa information.
- Relative Response Team duties in the event of an emergency.
- Any other duties as required by the Personnel Visa Supervisor.
Suitable applicants should ideally have the following –
- Essential – Experience as an Administrator
- Basic Microsoft Office
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Research and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.