Purchase Ledger Assistant
Location: Base - Aberdeen
Closing Date: July 2018
Stena Drilling is one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and Three semi-submersible rigs.
Stena Drilling manages an international drilling operation, based on experience from worldwide projects. Our core values are focused on care, innovation and performance.
The pursuit of these goals looks to ensure positive client relations, exceptional performance within our industry and strives to improve the safety, both to the environment and to all personnel involved.
As a family owned company, we realise the importance of our world class employees in the successful delivery of our safe and efficient drilling operations.
Stena Drilling currently have a requirement for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join them on a temporary basis for 6 months. Some of your duties will include -
• Process invoices upon receipt and ensure invoices are approved for payment within the stipulated supplier payment terms.
• General assistance as required by Purchase Ledger Supervisor.
• Review that all relevant invoice information is correct before transferring over to processors own flow in palette,
• Match the invoice to the PO in palette, making sure that all prices/ quantities are correct,
• Take the necessary action should there be any price differences / inconsistencies,
• Ensure that the invoice is coded correctly, and add the approval flow,
• Non-PO invoices to be manually coded and the correct approval flow added,
• Make sure that all queries are dealt with, and chase up invoices that are due to be included in payment runs,
• Deal with phone calls from suppliers (requesting payment dates/ invoices updates etc.),
• Liaise with members of staff within/ out with the accounts department.
For suitable applicants, Stena can perhaps consider someone that wishes to work part time.