Senior Personnel Recruitment Officer
Location: Base - Aberdeen
Closing Date: May 2019
Stena Drilling manages an international drilling operation, based on experience from worldwide projects. Our core values are focused on care, innovation and performance.
As a family owned company, we realise the importance of our world class employees in the successful delivery of our safe and efficient drilling operations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Personnel Recruitment Officer to join our team, based in Aberdeen. Some of the duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Assist in providing guidance day to day to the Recruitment Team, and ensuring best practice in recruitment, following the companies process’ and procedures, as well as UK and local legislative requirements.
- Assist Recruitment Supervisor in ensure all internal employing companies, agents and 3rd parties, adhere to Maritime Labour Convention, and hold all other relevant certification required. Collate, review, audit and record required certification where applicable. Carry out relevant due diligence checks on any newly propose agent / 3rd party.
- Assist in reviewing and approving all contracts of employment ahead of issuance to the employer and employee.
- Provide Management support by advising Department Managers on best practice for recruitment and selection.
- Responsible for onshore and offshore vacancies.
- Assist Recruitment Supervisor with the preparation of tender submission requirements.
- Assist in the crew management, planning and forecasting for upcoming projects / drilling unit movements.
- Assist in the preparation of recruitment reports.
- Assist and manage recruitment related projects.
- Be part of the Emergency Response Team when required in an emergency.
- Deputise in the absence of Recruitment Supervisor.
- Any other duties as required by Recruitment Supervisor.
Suitable applicants should ideally have the following Education and Experience
- Education to Standard Grade / Higher level.
- Knowledge of UK/Overseas Employment Laws and Regulations.
- Extensive Recruitment experience
- Experience in large recruitment / crewing campaigns
- Excellent personal and intercommunication skills.
- Personnel Management Skills
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Excellent organisation and efficiency skills
- Desirable – HR or Recruitment Qualification
- Member of professional HR Institute
- Experience working for a company, with a similar nature of business.