LOCATION: Base - Aberdeen
CLOSING DATE: 31/07/2021
At Stena Drilling we operate our business with a focus on our core values of Care, Innovation and Performance. With a worldwide operational presence, we are one of the world’s foremost independent drilling contractors leading the way in offshore innovation and realise the importance of our world-class employees in the successful delivery of our safe, innovative, and efficient operations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Management System Assistant to join our Health and Safety Team, based in Aberdeen.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the administration of the Stena Management System complying with all Quality Procedures pertaining to Document Control, Preparation of Procedures and Revision Request procedures etc.
- To ensure the Revision Request process is complied with and to monitor and formally record all stages of the approval process.
- Revising/typing procedures ensuring changes are formatted in line with Stena Procedures.
- Ensure all superseded documents withdrawn from the Stena Management System are archived for information, in line with Stena Procedures.
- Any other duties as required by the HSE Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Visio and PDF
- Previous experience within a similar position
share this vacancy