LOCATION: Base - Aberdeen
CLOSING DATE: 30/04/2021
At Stena Drilling we operate our business with a focus on our core values of Care, Innovation and Performance. With a worldwide operational presence, we are one of the world’s foremost independent drilling contractors leading the way in offshore innovation and realise the importance of our world-class employees in the successful delivery of our safe, innovative, and efficient operations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Personnel Recruitment Officer to join our team on a temporary basis.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating rotation/replacement of personnel and mapping future recruitment needs for Stena Drilling Rigs/Vessels.
- Reviewing and processing CVs of applicants daily.
- Continually monitor and develop departmental succession planning for existing and future requirements.
- Arranging and conducting of interviews with technical managers, ensuring the necessary feedback is prepared and fed back in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all personnel suitable to hire have the appropriate and compliant information in recruitment pack, ahead of seeking and obtaining relevant approvals.
- Responsible for raising internal and external offers for promotion / employment.
- Facilitate and assist in the creation of contractual paperwork.
- Proactively sourcing, attracting and screening candidates for current / future requirements, and building pipeline of candidates per discipline.
- Continually collating required information and updating appropriate Recruitment Trackers.
- Collating all required information and updating weekly Recruitment Requirements.
- Assisting with generation of monthly Recruitment Reports.
- Processing all Employee Transfer Requests as per company procedure.
- Reviewing and approving all vacancy advertisements created by Recruitment Assistant.
- Providing guidance to Recruitment Assistant in arranging interviews.
- Any other duties as required by Recruitment Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Experience of sourcing and screening candidates.
- Ideally have a background / knowledge of recruiting for offshore drilling.
- Experience conducting and accessing within interviews.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Be proactive and have ability to work within a fast-paced environment, managing multiple vacancies.
share this vacancy