LOCATION: Base - Aberdeen
CLOSING DATE: 31/01/2022
At Stena Drilling we operate our business with a focus on our core values of Care, Innovation and Performance. With a worldwide operational presence, we are one of the world’s foremost independent drilling contractors.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Personnel Recruitment Officer to join our Human Resources Department, based in Aberdeen. Supporting the talent management, succession planning and hiring of personnel across our fleet of x6 drilling units, we are keen to hear from individuals that have experience within a similar role and that thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating rotation/replacement of personnel and mapping future recruitment needs for Stena Drilling Rigs/Vessels.
- Reviewing and processing CVs of applicants daily.
- Reviewing internal retention reports for each new requirement, to ensure all internal options are identified / exhausted ahead of commencing external recruitment.
- Continually monitor and develop departmental succession planning for existing and future requirements.
- Arranging and conducting of interviews with technical managers, ensuring the necessary feedback is prepared and fed back in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all personnel suitable to hire have the appropriate and compliant information in recruitment pack, ahead of seeking relevant approvals to hire.
- Responsible for contacting both internal promotions and new hires, to formally offer / relay promotion details ensuring fully understood.
- Responsible for reviewing and or creating contractual paperwork.
- Ensure all employing companies, including 3rd parties, adhere to Maritime Labour Convention. Collate, audit and record required certification where applicable.
- Continually updating / recording correspondence with applicants on Recruitment database. Proactively sourcing, attracting and screening candidates for current / future requirements, and building pipeline of candidates per discipline.
- Continually collating required information and updating appropriate Recruitment Trackers.
- Collating all required information and updating weekly Recruitment Requirements.
- Assisting with generation of monthly Recruitment Reports.
- Processing all Employee Transfer Requests as per company procedure.
- Reviewing and approving all vacancy advertisements created by Recruitment Assistant.
- Providing guidance to Recruitment Assistant.
- Be part of the relative response team in the event of an emergency.
- Any other duties as required by the Recruitment & Training Supervisor.
Suitable applicants should ideally have:
- Experience of sourcing and screening candidates.
- Experience of recruiting for offshore drilling disciplines.
- Experience of conducting interviews.
- Excellent organisational Qualities.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Experience of UK Employment Rules and regulations.
share this vacancy