LOCATION: Base - Aberdeen
CLOSING DATE: 31/01/2022
At Stena Drilling we operate our business with a focus on our core values of Care, Innovation and Performance. With a worldwide operational presence, we are one of the world’s foremost independent drilling contractors leading the way in offshore innovation and realise the importance of our world-class employees in the successful delivery of our safe, innovative, and efficient operations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Management Co-ordinator (Digitalisation) to join our Digitalisation & Business Transformation Team, based in Aberdeen.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support project teams in the end-to-end implementation process for prioritised projects.
- Support the successful delivery of project workstreams through effective facilitation, tracking & reporting.
- Additional business analysis when required to support strategic decision-making.
- Manage projects through their total lifecycle, from initial conceptualisation to successful completion, including management of budgets, resources, task allocation, compliance checking, buy-in, communication, revisions, presentation, launch, and post implementation reviews.
- Ensure new & existing projects are delivering value against Stena Drilling’s key business value drivers.
- Document best practice project management procedures.
- Create training material, organise and host lunch & learn sessions.
- Work with project stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure project delivery meets stakeholder expectations.
- Collaborate with project teams to set-up new project management environments.
- Assist project teams with effective project management practices.
- Any other duties as required by the Digital & Business Transformation Manager.
Suitable applicants should ideally have:
- University Degree Qualified
- Previous University work placement
- Ideally have had exposure to the Oil & Gas industry
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Positive, dynamic and innovative attitude
share this vacancy