LOCATION: Base - Aberdeen
CLOSING DATE: 31/07/2021
At Stena Drilling we operate our business with a focus on our core values of Care, Innovation and Performance. With a worldwide operational presence, we are one of the world’s foremost independent drilling contractors leading the way in offshore innovation and realise the importance of our world-class employees in the successful delivery of our safe, innovative, and efficient operations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Receptionist/Receptionist to join our team, representing the company positively in a front of house role, at our head office in Aberdeen.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operating the Switchboard.
- Welcoming visitors and colleagues by greeting them in a friendly and professional manner
- Daily distribution of incoming mail as well as newspapers throughout site buildings
- Reviewing security passes
- Management in booking meeting rooms throughout site
- Booking of taxis for on and offshore personnel, as well as visitors
- Updating telephone and speed dial lists on a weekly basis
- Logging and arranging incoming and outgoing couriers
- Invoicing of taxis and DHL
- Sign off Handover book on commencing and completing each work day
- Logging of handover notes between Reception and security
- Maintain Reception area in a clean and tidy manner
- Ensure the Reception and Mailroom are run professionally
- Any other duties as required by the Officer Facilities Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience liaising with people on a regular basis
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focused, polite and friendly manner
- Excellent communication, time management and attention to detail
- College Administration or relative education
share this vacancy