x2 Data Processors – Temporary
Location: Base - Aberdeen
Closing Date: May 2019
Stena Drilling is one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our fleet of four ultra-Deepwater drillships and Three semi-submersible rigs.
Stena Drilling manages an international drilling operation, based on experience from worldwide projects. Our core values are focused on care, innovation and performance.
The pursuit of these goals looks to ensure positive client relations, exceptional performance within our industry and strives to improve the safety, both to the environment and to all personnel involved.
As a family owned company, we realise the importance of our world class employees in the successful delivery of our safe and efficient drilling operations.
We currently have new opportunities, for 2 Data Processors to join our team on a temporary basis, based in Aberdeen. Some of the duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- To work in accordance with the Company and Department’s Objectives and Procedures.
- Review and resolve data discrepancies.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as required.
- Create spreadsheets with large volumes of data.
- Format and Catalogue data to meet company requirements.
- Liaise with company 3rd party Asset Management Solutions provider as directed.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Liaise with Suppliers and Offshore Drilling Units to obtain data information.
- Conduct quality assurance on incoming 3rd part data prior to entry into the database.
- Any other duties as required by the Procurement Manager
Suitable applicants should ideally have –
- Good administrative skills
- Good computer systems skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Good communication skills & time management skills
- Detail orientated
- Positive ‘Service attitude’
- Systematic & conscientious approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Able to meet strict deadliness
- Organisation qualities
- Knowledge of Drilling industry equipment